Tripscam Solutions Private Limited invites applications for the position of Business Development Manager.
- Doing research and identifying potential clients.
- Generating New leads
- Cold calling
- Organising sales visits demonstrating/presenting products/services establishing the new business.
- Achieving sales targets from the 1st Month itself
- Strategically managing the pipeline of opportunities.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Consistently meeting and exceed targeted revenue
- Forecast annual and quarterly revenue streams
- Hunting new business opportunities
- Building strong client relationships
- Manage Client meetings, presentations and proposals
- Exceeding monthly quota objectives through outbound sales activities.
- Accurately forecasting opportunities based on realistic assessments.
- Meeting internal metrics including call volume, the number of opportunities, and closed business.
- Utilize and manage prospect information with a comprehensive client relationship management system.
- Maximize sales of additional products and services to existing and new customers.
Should have at least 3 years experience in travel industry or travel startups.
- Result Oriented
- Willing to work in the field - This is not a field job, but for initial six months, you have to field and manage a ground team later.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willing to travel in North India
Salary will be communicated at the time of Interview
Delhi - NCR
Only candidates with at least 3 years experience in Business Development/ Sales in Travel Companies to send applications to careers (at) Tripscam (dot) com