Who is Trip Expert?
Trip Expert is someone who is expert in planning trips, giving good advice for travel, helping others have a better travel experience. Sounds Familiar! Travel bloggers are necessarily Trip Experts, who help their readers in planning and experiencing awesome trips.
What's Trip Expert 2017?
Trip Expert 2017 is an award given by Travel Bloggers to fellow travel bloggers, recognizing their efforts in blogging and helping people travel better and smarter. As all good things are limited, the Trip Expert 2017 is limited to 101 participants only. Trip Expert 2017 award was officially announced on 26 Jun 2017.
Every blogger who participates in the award may nominate up to 03 bloggers for the awards. Participation in the award is not valid without a nomination of your blog from a fellow participant. This awards are limited to Travel Bloggers only. Only prominent bloggers of other genre are allowed to participate in the Awards upon prior permission.
What's in it for me?
- Networking and recognition among fellow travel bloggers.
- All blogs submitted as an entry for Trip Expert 2017 awards are amplified on social media channels of not only Tripscam, but bloggers who nominated you as well as bloggers you nominate for the awards.
- Mentions/ referrals of your blog in other travel blogs.
- Cash Awards worth Rs. 50,000 for winners.
Best Part - Prizes:
- This award works on Liebster Awards principle and hence will bring you back link-love from fellow bloggers who nominated you and the bloggers you nominated.
- The top three blog posts get cash prizes by Tripscam as follows:
- First: Rs. 25,000 Plus a Winner Trophy
- Second: Rs. 10,000 Plus a Winner Trophy
- Third: Rs. 5,000 Plus a Winner Trophy
- The top five runner's up entries get Rs. 1000 each
- 'King Maker Award' of Rs. 5000 for the blogger who nominates the winner of First Prize.
- Total prizes are worth Rs. 50,000 - Powered by Tripscam.
- 'Full House Prize' for the blogger with Full House, described in last section of post.
How to Participate
You have to publish a post on your blog that must be at least 500 words. It has three sections:-
- You thank the <blogger name> with <link to blog post> for nominating you for ‘Trip Expert 2017’ award.
- If you are a travel blogger, you may write a fresh blog post of "Any topic you choose". We will prefer you to write travel articles on a particular destination or helpful travel articles.
- You nominate 03 travel bloggers for “Trip Expert Awards 2017”. You may nominate any of your blogger friends. Also, you may keep the slots open if you are unable to find nominations and we will inform you the name of applicants as and when they are available. Later, you may update your post to include the nominations.
- If you are not a travel blogger, you should write a blog post on a topic related to travel. Only prominent bloggers of categories other than travel may participate and you should inform us prior to participation at info (at) tripscam (dot) com or contact us on Twitter @tripscam
Terms for being considered for Prize
- You should nominate 03 bloggers for “Trip Expert Awards 2017”. You have to just nominate the blogger and there is no need to mention the topic of the blog post, that blogger should write about.
- You have to write a fresh blog post for participating in the awards. The date of your post should be later to the nomination of your blog.
- Only your submitted blog post would be considered for deciding winners.
- After the closure of entries ( 101 entries or 30 Nov 2017, whichever is earlier), you will have the time of 01 months to make any changes to your post. After completion of one month, you blog post will be assessed by a panel of judges.
- If you are unable to fill 03 slots of nominations, you should inform us on Twitter @tripscam or Email: info (at) tripscam (dot) com. We will either fill the slots or consider your entry valid without nominations.
- You should provide a link to the contest rules (this page) for further participants.
- You should display the Trip Expert Awards 2017 Badge on your blog post.
Trip Expert Awards 2017 Badge
In order to start the Chain, We are nominating the following bloggers:-
The pioneers should mention in their posts that "Simran from tripscam.com nominated them for "Trip Expert Awards 2017".
Entries so Far ( 03 slots available only)
Open Slot means that blogger has not nominated anyone officially and you may contact the blogger or us to get nominated by that blogger.
The full house means that all three nominations by that blogger have participated in the #TripExpert2017 Awards. Any blogger who makes to full house is entitled to a special prize (which is not disclosed as of now)
- Paris - Travel Jots
- London - Shivani Shourie - Full House
- Khujarao - Travelosthan
- Disney Land - Astonishing India
- Sikkim - Krishnandu Sarkar
- Hampi - Recipe4Travel
- Hill Stations of South India - Revolving Compass
- Laos - Lyf and Spice
- Ladakh - Tale of 2 Backpackers
- Pisa - Bhushavali